Certified Gentle Sleep Coach | Erica Shane Childbirth
Currently your child may:
- have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep.
- co-sleep but neither of you are sleeping.
- have difficulty napping and/or is cranky during the day.
- tend to wake up too early or go to bed too late.
- not have his own sleep space or is transitioning to a crib or bed.
- not have a set bedtime or needs to go to bed with an elaborate routine.
- have nightmares and night terrors.
- go to bed at an age appropriate time.
- happily and independently fall asleep.
- sleep through the night (or have minimal feeds!).
- wake up after the sun rises!
- take long, restorative naps.
- enjoy going to sleep.